*Hello *Associates*,   *
Hope you are doing great,
*This is Lisa from I T software Solutions, Inc. *
Please review the requirement and let me know if you have any Consultant
for the below position,
*Please send your updated resume with contact details to *
lisa.har...@itssonline.com

*"Please don't hit REPLY"*

REQUIRED SKILLS:

-8+ years of Database Administration.

-6+ years of DB2 administration a must.

-Strong verbal and written communications skills required; including
development of detailed solution designs, implementation and support
documentation.

-Experienced in Design / Development of Enterprise Systems.

-Experience with Database Design.

-Experience with Aanalytics Platform a plus.

-Thorough knowledge Database Administration -Understand Relational Database
Concepts -Strong knowledge of Linux, AIX operating systems -Typical steps
required to administer and manage DB2 environment including:

-DB2 UDB EE,EEE,ESE,AESE V8.x,9.x,10.x family of products plan, Install,
setup, version upgrade and apply fixpaks.

-Creation and Maintenance of UDB/DB2 Instances, Databases, Schema and
Objects across Development, Testing and Production environments.

-Production environment Monitoring, Diagnosing and Trouble shooting.

-Configuration and administration of DB2 UDB SERVER and root cause
investigations for escalated technical issues.

-Creation & execution of backup/recovery strategies and procedures.

-Setup and execution of standard database utilities.

-Experienced in handling UDB/DB2 security and Logging -Writing scripts to
accomplish day to day system administration task -Event, database
performance and availability monitoring.

-Physical Data Modeling.

-Evaluation and testing new versions of UDB/DB2.

-Capacity planning and fine tune system for optimal performance from
database perspective -Creation, Maintenance, Execution DB2 Scripts, Shell
Scripts and initial configuartions setups to achieve business continuity.

-Get DBA Service Requests, DBE Specifications Completed for project
development teams.

-Manage DBA Service Request queues to meet reasonable project development
deadlines..

-Infrastructure planning (server, disk, CPU, memory, connectivity,
software) -Performance Management & fine tuning -Experience in System Fault
Tolerance Design, Business continuity and Disaster recovery planning
-Database Health Monitoring

PREFERRED SKILLS:

-Advanced studies/degree preferred

-Good scripting skills to develop automation of various DB related tasks
-Good understanding of incident /change management process.

-Performance tuning a plus.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

-Delivering of DB Architecture/Design Services, Providing Sizing and
Configuration assistance and creating assessments based on functional /
performance requirements.

-Review business requirements, data storage and retrieval systems
capabilities.

-Work with various interfacing teams to understand potential architectural
impact of different database strategies.

-Provide conceptual design, logical database, capacity planning,
interfacing specifications, data loading plan, data maintenance plan and
security policy.

Serves as the teams spokesperson and acts a counselor to top management and
customers on advanced technical database related items.

--
Thanks & Regards:

Lisa
IT Recruiter
Direct : 954-362-9904
Fax : 954-212-2818
Email : lisa.har...@itssonline.com
www.itssonline.com

I.T. Software Solutions, Inc. 3801, N.University Dr. Suite 312 Sunrise, FL
33351

Certified ( MBE ) Minority Business Enterprise ( SBE ) South Florida Water
Management District ( CDBE )Community Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
( DBE ) Disadvantaged Business Enterprises

Disclaimer: Under #1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list please reply to lisa.har...@itssonline.com , with the word
"REMOVE ME''.