*Hi I have following new requirements if you have any consultants send me
resumes to pa...@genuineitllc.com <pa...@genuineitllc.com>*

*C#.NET & DESKTOP DEVELOPER/ PROGRAMMER*

*12+-month contract*

*Houston, TX*

·         *Relocating candidates are welcome to apply*

·         *Rate is $65.00/hr on C2C but let me know what you have…*

*Important Reminders:*

·         Applicants should be a *solid Desktop Developer, or 85% Desktop &
15% Web/Others - applicants without this qualification will be disqualified*

·         He/she must have *strong programming experience/ background*

·         On the applicant’s resume, he/she must *provide on top of each
project* the following:

   - *Clear description and purpose of the system*
   - *Clear description if the application is web-based, client-based, or a
   hybrid*
   - *Clear description of the technology, tools and programming languages
   he/she used on the project*
   - *Clear description of what he/she did to contribute to the software
   development lifecycle of the product or application*

*The Team and the Position:*

This group is working on a very large C#.Net Application Project - an
engineering type of application that they use to provide them a competitive
advantage. They are looking for a developer/programmer to help them develop
the said application

*Required Skills:*

·         Microsoft C# (.NET 4.5)

·         Application Design

·         Application Development

·         Software Engineering

·         Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)

·         Infragistics

·         GUI Design

·         Secure Coding

·         Unit Testing

·         Dependency Control

·         Modern Software Design

·         Static Code Analysis

·         Quality Assurance

·         Source Code Control

·         Team Foundation System (TFS)

·         Functional Testing

·         Databases

·         SQL (SQL Server 2012 & SQL Server Express LocalDB)

·         Linq to SQL

·         Kanban

·         User Stories

·         Agile

*Soft Skills*

·         Oral Communication

·         Team Player

·         Self-Motivated

·         Self-Learner

·         Perseverance

·         Takes Constructive Criticism

·         Adaptability

·         Quick Learner

·         Problem Solving Capability

·         Dedication to Project Success

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 713 234 5905        ext(101)

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]