Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *2153.

*Position:     Sitecore ConsultantLocation:    Rochester, NYDuration:
12+ MonthsRequired:- *

*8 years .NET project related experience3 years’ experience in Sitecore
CMS  projects Understanding of Web development, information architecture,
CMS and integrated technologies Strong experience in high level and
detailed solution design and build validation. Experience in content
migration projectsFamiliar with HTML, JavaScript, CSS, AJAX and JQUERY,
Responsive Web Design Strong ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> C# experience
(framework v2, v3.5, v4) Strong knowledge of IIS, Team Foundation
ServerSolid programming knowledge of the following databases (MS SQL Server
and Oracle) 8 years .NET project related experience3 years’ experience in
Sitecore CMS  projects Platform administration and tuning*
Experience in analyzing and resolving performance issues with Sitecore CMS
Specifically for Sitecore, Sitecore API, Kernel and Sitecore.
Client libraries. Sitecore concepts including Layouts, Sub layouts,
Templates, CM/CD environments, Sitecore caching, Serialization, Sitecore
configuration, Sitecore deployment, Security etc.

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Bhardwaj
Sr. Technical Executive
Email:abhis...@sysmind.com
38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ: 08550
Ph:609-897-9670 Ext :- 2153
M: 609-297-0794