Greetings*,*

Hope you are doing good…

Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with
experience in SpotFire Developer. This experience is relevant to one of my
current openings.

Role:                SpotFire Developer

Location:          NYC

Duration:          Long term.

Rate:                $60-62/hr on C2C all incl.

*Client:  Hexaware*

*Need H1b visa For submission.*

This is an immediate position and need someone who can start within a week.

Job Description:

• Overall 6-8 Years’ experience

• Should have 4+ years hands on experience (Design and Development) on
SpotFire 5.5 plus

• Experience on Installation and configuration is plus

• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as excellent oral
and written communication skills.

*Please reply with updated resume in .doc format (Word document) &
following contact details:*

*Full Name-(As mentioned in Passport or Visa only) :*

*Work Authorization (H1B / EAD / Green Card Holder / US Citizen):*

*Last 4 digits of SSN:*

*Your Present Location:*

*Best contact number to reach you:*

*E-Mail ID(s):*

*Best time to reach you over phone for telephonic interview schedule?:*

*Willingness to relocate across US: *

*Skype ID:*

*Educational Qualification:*

*Highest Degree Achieved:*

*Total Exp:(In Years):*

*Total US experience  (years):*

--

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Paul*

Marketing  Manager

Global Systems LLC

Office:  214-390-7324

Fax: 214- 975-1222

Email: *p...@globalsyst.com* <a...@globalsyst.com>

*www.globalsyst.com* <http://www.globalsyst.com/>

Yahoo IM – *paul_75038*

*A Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)*

*A Certified Minority-Business Enterprise (MBE)*

Please don't print this email unless you really need to.

If you are unable to reach me, please contact 240-382-3356.

*** Specialized in : BA, QA, have great technical talent and established
clients, please contact us for our REFERRAL policy***