*Greetings..!!*

*Below is the urgent requirement with our client, please let me know if you
have any consultants.*

*Send resumes to* *sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com*
<sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com>

*Position: SAP HANA DBA / Administrator*

*Location San Jose, CA*

*Duration: Long term *

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

*Responsibilities include:*

-          day-to-day management SAP systems as a SAP HANA Administrator

-          Daily/weekly/quarterly maintenance tasks

-          Supporting day 2 operate for new installations, patching,
healthchecks and system copy/clone activities

-          - Incident/Problem/Change management activities

*Mandatory skills:*

1)      Must have hands on experience in HANA Database Administration ,
HANA DR environment

2)      HANA DB, backup and restore, upgrades , monitoring, performance
monitoring working on studio.

3)      Knowledge on SAP HANA hardware &.

4)      Working with SAP to resolve issues& HANA troubleshooting

5)      Working experience on Linux/Unix platforms.

6)      Experience or knowledge in Scale-out environment

7)      SLD Configuration, export, import from schemas & SLT configuration

8)      Experience in SSO configuration

*Best Regards,*

Srinivas
Tel:  (201) 524 9600 Ext 125