*Hi I have following new requirements if you have any consultants send me
resumes to pa...@genuineitllc.com <pa...@genuineitllc.com>*

*WebSphere Administrator*

*Location: Owings Mills MD*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Rate: $55*

*Interview: F2F*

The Systems Administrator II (WebSphere WebSphere MQ WebSphere
Administrator) provides technical leadership, software support and
technical guidance in support of business critical systems.

This position assists in the implementation and support of services and
architectures to provide solutions that are most appropriate for meeting
specific application and/or business requirements.

The ultimate implementation is based upon leveraging WebSphere WebSphere MQ
WebSphere Administration to meet application availability and performance
objectives.

The implementation of these solutions includes providing comparative
analysis from both an operational and architectural perspective.

This analysis is used to assist management in developing formal
recommendations for Senior Global Business Solutions & Technology (GBS & T)
Management.

In addition, this position is responsible for maintaining a high-level
perspective on the day-to-day operational aspects of WebSphere WebSphere MQ
WebSphere Administration. T

his perspective produces the ability to identify and recommend efficiencies
that can be built into existing processes and procedures.

These day-to-day tasks include the development and employment of monitoring
techniques to maintain a proactive application/systems management approach
on Websphere infrastructure.

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 512 298 3758

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]