*Hi I have following new requirements if you have any consultants send me
resumes to pa...@genuineitllc.com <pa...@genuineitllc.com>*

*This is a hot time sensitive one. They need an Oracle Apps DBA that is a
US Citizen or Greencard. We need to make Subs asap so they don't send it
out. It is all inclusive and do the best you can on rate.*

*Last Updated Note:*

*Job Description:*

*Position: Senior Oracle Apps DBA *

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Duration: 3++ months*

*Rate 60/hr C2C*

*We need a Senior Oracle Apps DBA with R12 experience and Linux skills.
The resource needs atleast 7+ years of Oracle App DBA experience.  The
resouce also needs at least 1-2+ projects working with Oracle EBS version
R12.  The resource willl also need experience working with Linux and the
resource needs multiple projects working with it.*

*Must have: Strong Oracle Apps DBA expertise*

*Linux*

*1+ project with EBS R12*

*Must be a US Cit and/or Greencard*

 *They are in the Healthcare industry so Healthcare industry experience is
a plus.. It needs to be all inclusive and they prefer local resources but
as long as they are all inclusive we are good. it will start at 3-4+ months
and should be extended. TRY TO GET SUBS OUT TODAY!!!! The rate can be
flexible for the right candidate but just do the best you can*

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 512 298 3758

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]