*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing good,*

*Please find the below requirement.*

*Job Title: Support Engineer*

*Location: NY*

*Duration: 1 Year contract*

*See if you can source one more good candidate for this need; please make
sure candidate does not include skills that they have no experience or
knowledge(particularly Fabrix Systems). Experience with Fabrix is not
mandatory.*

Reports to:

○ Site Manager

● Our support team is provides on-site support and monitoring to the
deployed

system, leads the system’s expansions, and is our first line towards the
customer’s

engineering and operations teams.

● The team is in charge of system availability and manages the system over
time. It further

responsible for analyzing and resolving issues once they occur as well as
escalate

issues to our Israeli based back end support team and R&D.

● A senior support engineer within this team takes a commanding role in
these activities,

positioned in a critical, large scale customer site.

● Key Responsibilities

○ Leading the analysis and resolution of technical issues arising with all
Fabrix

Systems products.

○ Planning and implementing upgrade and expansion procedures.

○ Monitoring the deployed system.

○ Answering questions from customers and prospective customers about the

features and capabilities of the Fabrix products.

○ Developing customer facing documentation as needed.

○ Communicating customer requirements to our product and engineering staff.

● Qualifications and Experience

○ 3-5 years of experience in supporting large scale deployments, preferably

software solutions.

○ Experienced in production critical systems’ 24/7 environment support

○ Strong analytical skills and able to collate and analyze data from
various sources.

Understand Big Data environment.

○ Significant experience with Linux OS (Command line) Mandatory.

○ Experience with the following: High Availability clusters, Client Server

systems, Installing web server applications, Linux administration skills,
Log analysis, etc.

○ Networking – Solid understanding of network fundamentals (TCP/IP,
Ethernet,

subnetting, routing, switches, Wireshark/ tcpdump) and any network
diagnostics

skills (hands on) Mandatory.

○ Storage and video experience are an advantage

○ Scripting experience capabilities (shell, PHP, Perl, etc...).

○ SQL Database experience (SQL) preferably

operational support experience

○ Knowledge in data centers / Cloud environment.

● Competence and Skills

○ Excellent communication skills

○ Ability to effectively handle multiple customer demands and priorities

○ Strong teamwork skills

○ Strong understanding of changing pace and culture of operator environment

○ Excellent command of English communication, written and verbal

○ Good diagnostics and problem solving skills

○ Self learning

*Thanks & Regards,*

Venu Boddupally

*Active **Soft **Inc.*