*Hi,
*

*Hope you are doing great!!*

*Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *2153.*

*Position:    Teradata Developer W/ 3NF*

*Location:   Chicago, IL*

*Duration:   12+months*

* Required:- **8**+ years of experience is required.*

*3NF (Relational) Logical and Physical Modeling *

*2+years hands on experience with Logical Data Modeling (3NF) *

*Knowledge of Bill Inmon’s Data Modeling Concepts (Logical and Physical)
including 3NF, Supertypes, Subtypes, Abstraction. *

*Physical Modeling and Performance Tuning including Primary, Secondary
index, JIs, AJIs, PPIs (SLPPI, MLPPI) etc. *

*Experience with ERWin *

*Dimensional Modeling *

*5+ years hands on experience designing and implementing Star Schemas *

*Comprehensive Knowledge of Ralph Kimball’s Data Modeling Concepts
including Transaction dimensions, conformed dimensions and facts, slowly
changing dimension, multi-Star/ Snowflake Schema Modeling, different types
of Fact tables *

*Experience implementing DW presentation layer - including design and
definition of logical tables, physical sources, dimensions, columns.*

* TD ETL Tools *

production and development warehouse using BTEQ, FASTEXPORT, MULTI LOAD,
FASTLOAD.*

*Experience with automated data warehousing and datamart refreshes using
Transportable table space option.*

*Worked on creating and managing partitions.*

*Experience with basic database health checks commands and Experience with
tuning databases using Teradata Manager.*

*Abhishek Bhardwaj*

*Sr. Technical Lead*

*Email:abhis...@sysmind.com <email%3aabhis...@sysmind.com>*

*Gtalk: **abhi.usstaff...@gmail.com* <abhi.usstaff...@gmail.com>

38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ: 08550

Ph:609-897-9670 Ext :- 2153

M: 609-297-0794

P Help! Preserve trees. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.