*Hi I have following new requirements if you have any consultants send me
resumes to pa...@genuineitllc.com <pa...@genuineitllc.com>*

*Looking for SOA Engineer*

*Rate: $70/hr C2C*

*Location: Reston VA*

*Prefer GC and Citizens *

The Middleware Engineer in our Engineering Delivery group supports Product
evaluation, standards and best practices for Middleware Products and
assists on-going Environment Delivery process for new and existing
projects.

*Responsibilities include:*
• Solid Administration and troubleshooting skills in Apache 2.x, WebLogic
Server 10.3.x, 12.1.x, Oracle SOA Suite 11.1.1.x, 12.x (SOA, OSB, BAM, OER,
OES) and Oracle, Appian BPM products.
• Middleware installation, build and configuration
• New Product(s) and version evaluation of Middleware and provide certified
baseline for application environments.
• Experience towards Application Integration using Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
and other middleware technologies.
• Middleware Product RoadMap analysis and version upgrades.
• Middleware performance tuning skills with deep understanding of WebLogic
Server, SOA, OSB, BPM on Linux platform
• Experience with Unix/Perl shell, WLST scripts to perform middleware
automation and maintenance tasks.
• Experience with Middleware Application deployment and change management
process.
• Assist Architecture, Application and other Platform, Operations teams
with Environment Delivery and Best practices through Application Life
Cycle.
• Experience in designing and configuring Middleware environments towards
Disaster Recovery and High Availability requirements.
• Provide L2/L3 Support for Middleware issues in Non-Production and
Production environments.

*Basic Requirements:*
8+ years of industry experience with Middleware Products (Apache, Tomcat,
WebLogic Server, Oracle SOA Suite, Appian BPM)
3+ years of Oracle SOA Suite Administration experience.
• Solid understanding of Middleware technology – WebLogic Server, Oracle
SOA, OSB
• Experience with WebLogic Cluster, Java Messaging (JMS), SOA, and OSB
High-Availability technology - real time trouble shooting of Fail-Over and
Standby issues
• Deep knowledge of industry-standard, enterprise-class best practices for
a large Middleware environment
• Must have experience with WebLogic server version 10.3.x and Oracle SOA,
OSB 11.1.1.x.
• Good understanding of Linux, Solaris and windows platforms.
• Good understanding of Databases - Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2.
• Good understanding of IT Security Framework – Authentication,
Authorization, IBM TAM, eTrust Access Control etc.
• Good understanding of Monitoring Products/Tools for Middleware Spectrum,
Opnet, Wily Introscope.

*Preferred Skills:*
• Middleware vendor certifications
• • Experience with standardizing server configurations (i.e CPU, RAM)
• Experience with shell scripting and automation tools like Bladelogic.
• Experience with Appian BPM Product
• Strong knowledge of Disaster Recovery best practices and procedures
• Strong Communication skills
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Strong documentation skills and recognizes the need for such
• Thrives in dynamic, independent learning environments
• Enjoys working in a team environment

*With Warm Regards*

PAWAN,

[image: logo_final]

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]
 Ph: 512 298 3758

pa...@genuineitllc.com

pawan.genuineit...@gmail.com

pawan.genuineit...@yahoo.com

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/pawan-kumar/a6/818/4b3/

[image: cid:image006.png@01CFA82B.007BD7D0]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.

[image: download]