*Location:* *Plymouth Meeting, PA*

*C2C Acceptable*

*Phone Hire*

*Must has strong communication skills*

*Duration: 6 Months + extension*

*TOP MUST HAVE SKILLS – Without the below, I will not be accepting resumes*

*1.     **TESTED .NET / C# Applications*

*2.     **Good experience with TFS or Team Foundation Server*

*3.     **Strong Visual Studio Experience for Automating Tests*

*Candidates who I have been screening have not been super strong with
Automating tests in Visual Studio. ** I really need someone that can lead
and mentor others with QA testing.*

QA Analyst

- Create and execute test scripts, cases, and scenarios that will determine
optimal system performance according to specifications.
- Automates test plans and test cases based on the business requirements,
user stories and technical specifications.
- Develop and maintain manual test suites and test cases.
- Executes automated test cases according to documented test plans.
- Assists in reproducing, investigating and debugging software issues in
coordination with the Development team. Works with software developers to
troubleshoot test failures in the various test/customer environments.
- Drive improvements in unit testing coverage, develop test suites, expand
our automated testing harness, and automate end to end tests.
- Conduct all types of application testing as needed, such as system, unit,
regression, load, and acceptance testing methods.
- Collaborate with business analyst, developers, and system owners in the
testing of new and legacy software programs and applications.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems
and develop testing strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
- Experience with web application testing is a must
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Experience with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical, creative problem-solving, and debugging abilities
- If you are available and interested, please send me your updated Word
resume along with contact and I will reach out.

*Kuldeep Yadav*
*Technical recruiter*
*Net**2**Source Inc.*
*kuldeep.ya...@net2source.com <kuldeep.ya...@net2source.com>*
*Gtalk&Yahoo::  kd.intime*
*Tel: (201) 340.8700 x 4**52**| Fax: (201) 685.8135*
*Address: 15 Exchange Place, Suite # 500, Jersey City, NJ - 07302*
*Website:* www.net2source.com

*Microsoft Gold Certified Partner **|** Cisco Certified Premier Partner **|**
Oracle Gold Partner** | **IBM Business Partner** | **ISO 9001:2008
Certified Company** | **NASSCOM Certified Company **| **E-Verified*