HI,

My name is *Pavan Kaparthi* and I am a Recruiter with AVANI Technology
Solutions. I would like to let you know about an exciting position that I
am currently recruiting for. If you are comfortable with the job
description please send me your *updated resume* along with the requested
details.  For further queries, you can contact me at *585-351-2945 or *
*pava...@avanitechsolutions.co**m* <pava...@avanitechsolutions.com>

*Job Title          : Oracle GRC  Consultant *

*Location         : Chicago, IL*

*Duration         : 6+ Months*

*Job Description : *

·         Total experience of 8-10 years and should have implemented at
least 2 Oracle GRC implementations

·         Must understand and be able to communicate functionally on GRC
modules – AACG, CCG, TCG & PCG

·         Must have Oracle GRC applicability experience in an EBS
environment

·         Good to have EBS techno-functional experience in a finance
industry

·         Able to work through and design Application Access Controls and
identify SOD conflicts, false positives etc.

·         Able to identify when to execute CCG snapshots

·         Able to define, setup and propagate roles within TCG, CCG & AACG
for various resources

·         Able to identify and implement Transaction controls using TCG

·         Able to identify between when PCG rule (audit, flow, form) should
be implemented vs. when EBS core build is needed

·         Clearly articulate solution to business (interpreting BRD) and
explain application specific needs to technical team (document as MD050

*Pavan Kaparthi*  | Technical Recruiter

Avani Tech Solutions Inc.,

Email : pava...@avanitechsolutions.com| website: www.avanitechsolutions.com
​​

Office: 888 874 8112 Ext : 306 |  Mobile +1 585 351 2945