Hi,

My name is *Ravi* from *TEKWISSEN*. I saw your profile on one of the job
board and felt you would be an excellent fit for this opportunity. If you
are available and open for a New Project/Job, please send me your word
formatted resume to *rav...@tekwissen.com <rav...@tekwissen.com>* or feel
free to contact me at *312.789.4989* to discuss as soon as possible.

In case you’re not looking for a Project/Job do refer a friend who is
interested.

*Job Title:         Sr. Java Developer*

*Locations:       Orlando, FL*

*Duration:         3+ Months  *

*MUST HAVE:*

·                J2EE experience

·                Java 1.5+ experience (preferred 1.7)

·                Web services integration experience

·                Experience running API calls through webservices

·                EJB

·                N-tier architecture

·                Asynchronous programming patterns

·                Hibernate

·                Distributed caching

·                Testing experience

·                SQL experience

·                Experience running performance and validation testing,
documenting defects and de-buging

·                Excellent written & verbal communication skills

·                Excellent problem solving skills

*NICE TO HAVE:*

·         JMS  experience

·         Experience documenting requirements

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi Jayswal
Technical Recruiter

  400 E Randolph Street
Suite #2129
Chicago IL 60601

*Fax *     :  734-468-0881

*Email  *:  *rav...@tekwissen.com <rav...@tekwissen.com>*

*Web *  :  www.tekwissen.com

*Global* : USA | Dubai | Singapore | India |