you can give me a call back at my contact number

*614-495-9222 * 484 Position: SAP FICO Consultant*

*Location: Lake Forest, IL Duration: 6+ months*

*Job Summary:  *The candidate will be responsible for achieving operational
excellence by leading the IT resources that support Companys global SAP
applications such as:
SAP Finance and Controlling (AP, AR, GL, Treasury, FA)
SAP Sales and Distribution (including LE)
SAP Supply Chain Execution and Planning (APO)
SAP Production Planning-Process Industries (PP-PI) *
SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) *
SAP Materials Management (MM) (includes IM, WM and Procurement)
SAP Quality Management (QM) *
SAP Human Capital Management (HCM)

The SAP modules list above with an �*� is functionality that is being
delivered as part of the global rollout of SAP to Companys manufacturing
facilities beginning in 2013.  A combination of both Corporate Enterprise
Application Support resources and local Plant IT Application Support
Resources will provide ongoing SAP application support as each deployment
completes.

The Enterprise Application Support organization provides 24x7 support for
150+ non-SAP and SAP (Corporate) global applications, via employees and
outsourced vendors.  The EAS organization will become a Center of
Excellence for Application Support in 2013, packaging and training on the
best practice standards and processes that will be used globally by not
only the EAS Team, but also the Regional and Plant App Support resources
that support their local IT applications.

* Specific Responsibilities Will Include: *•         Talent Management
•         Vendor Management
•         Continuously strive towards Operational Excellence
•         Develop and foster a culture of customer service, quality and
continuous process improvements.
•         Build and nurture business and IT relationships and proactively
address escalated questions and concerns in a timely manner.
•         Maintain a long-term, big picture view and develop a clear vision
for the department, division, or business.
•         Predominantly self-propelled; demonstrate motivation and take
action without being asked or required to do so.
•         Demonstrate an appropriate level of control and flexibility at
all times, including complex, ambiguous, or stressful situations.
•         Look at change as a way to create opportunities and drive
improvements.
•         Escalate issues and concerns appropriately to upper management
when necessary for awareness and assistance for resolution.
•         Clearly express ideas and concepts verbally and in writing with
an awareness of the audience, the message, and interpersonal style; ensure
that information presented is unambiguous, accurate, well organized, and
concise.
•         Assign ownership and enforce accountability.

* Please Send me your resume and fill your details in below mentioned
table.*

Title (Mr./Mrs./Miss):

Legal Name

First Name:

Middle Name (if applicable):

Last Name:

DOB

Gender:

Nationality:

Available from:

SSN Last 4 Digit

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Total IT Experience (Years):

Experience in Required Skills (Years):

Key skills

Location

Grade / Years of Experience:

visa status:

Educational details:

Name of Degree:

Specialization:

Duration Start Date (mm/dd /yyyy):

Duration End Date (mm/dd/yyyy):

University:

Type (Full time / Part time):

Skype ID

Best Time for interview:-

Hourly Rate:

Thanks & Regards

Prateek Bhardwaj
United Software Group Inc..
565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017

*Phone: 614-495-9222 * 484 Fax: 1-866-764-1148  **pratee...@usgrpinc.com*
<pratee...@usgrpinc.com>
*www.usgrpinc.com* <http://www.usgrpinc.com/>

To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word
UNSUBSCRIBE
<techsupp...@usgrpinc.com,pan...@usgrpinc.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%E2%80%9D.>in
the subject line, or click here.