you can give me a call back at my contact number

*614-495-9222 * 484 Position: QA tester With Salesforce cloud Exp.*

*Location: San Ramon, CA Duration: 6+ months*

* What is critical is that the candidate should have experience with SOQL
(Salesforce SQL) and web services. 7-9 Years of Experience in the
Information Services field, focusing on Quality Assurance activities and
testing.*
- Must have experience in QA process of solutions and products in Financial
Services domain, preferably Commercial Loans.
- Two or more years of  testing experience in Salesforce cloud is required
- Experience in testing of  encryption services preferred
- Expertise in testing of Web Services is required.
- Analyzes business requirements, design documents for completeness and
testability
- Develops test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test data and test
scripts for different types of testing activities.
- Performs execution of test cases, test scripts, captures test results,
test metrics and reports them.
- Identifies and tracks system defects, Performs root cause analysis of the
defects and works with the development team  to resolve them.
- Experience working in an offshore / onsite model is a plus.
- Performs Quality Assurance testing activities to ensure the applications
and products and/or releases are in compliance with the Quality Assurance
standards of the organization.
- Performs other project related duties as assigned

*Administrative / Technical Skills / Other Information:*
• Functional Test Area
- Expert in Black Box testing, supports Grey Box and White box testing of
different applications and products.
• Performance & Security Test Area
- Supports Performance and/or Security testing of different applications
and products for multiple projects.
• Automation Test Area
- Experience working with the automation architect to develop automation
procedures and policies.
• Test Tools Area
- Knowledge of SQL queries and database technologies is must
- Practical experience with usability of testing tools such as HP Quality
Center / Application Lifecycle Management, HP QTP etc…
- Hands on knowledge of Soap-UI or any other Web Services testing tool
• Test Process Area
- Well versed in Quality Assurance testing processes, best practices and
test governance. Follows or develops procedures, templates and work
instructions for implementing Quality Assurance best practices and testing
standards. Provides guidance, training and mentoring to junior Quality
Assurance and project teams.

* Please Send me your resume and fill your details in below mentioned
table.*

Title (Mr./Mrs./Miss):

Legal Name

First Name:

Middle Name (if applicable):

Last Name:

DOB

Gender:

Nationality:

Available from:

SSN Last 4 Digit

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Total IT Experience (Years):

Experience in Required Skills (Years):

Key skills

Location

Grade / Years of Experience:

visa status:

Educational details:

Name of Degree:

Specialization:

Duration Start Date (mm/dd /yyyy):

Duration End Date (mm/dd/yyyy):

University:

Type (Full time / Part time):

Skype ID

Best Time for interview:-

Hourly Rate:

Thanks & Regards

Prateek Bhardwaj
United Software Group Inc..
565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017

*Phone: 614-495-9222 * 484 Fax: 1-866-764-1148  **pratee...@usgrpinc.com*
<pratee...@usgrpinc.com>
*www.usgrpinc.com* <http://www.usgrpinc.com/>

To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word
UNSUBSCRIBE
<techsupp...@usgrpinc.com,pan...@usgrpinc.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%E2%80%9D.>in
the subject line, or click here.