you can give me a call back at my contact number

*614-495-9222 * 484 Position: CITRIX Admin*

*Location: Foster City, CA Duration: 12+ months*

Notes:

Mid-Level Citrix Engineer

-Citrix XenApp 7.6 – Must Have

-VMWare 5.5 or higher – Must Have

-VMWare horizon or Viewer (or any version is a bonus)

-4-5+ years citrix

-Experience with server 2012

-Will be focused on Citrix projects, with some VMWare help support

-Machine Creations Server is a plus

-At least one of these Certs: CCA, CCP, CCEE

-VCP certification (for VMWare) would be a nice to have

-Prefers longer contracts

-Good comms (will be interfacing with customers) – Must Have

-Must know their Citrix– Must Have

*JD:*

Provides support for the day-to-day operations, monitoring, and on-going
maintenance of enterprise-wide Citrix infrastructure services.

Analyze and resolve technical issues with Citrix servers and clients,
software applications, and technical configurations.

Work with senior level Citrix support in development of documentation and
recommendations supporting roadmap activities.

Must be quality oriented and ensure all work streams are aligned with
company and IT compliance standards.

Work cross-functionally as a key contributor to the overall success of a
global dynamic IT function to participate in projects from concept to
deployment.

Manage the planning, development, design, validation and implementation of
assigned projects, including scope, work breakdown, schedules, budget and
delivery.

Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a comprehensive
inventory of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this position

Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
work experience.

Citrix certification (CCA, CCP-V, CCEE, CCP-V) an advantage.

Microsoft MCSA/MCSE/MCITP certification an advantage.

Typically has 5+ years of hands-on technical experience with Citrix
technologies in an enterprise environment.

Previous experience working in a regulated environment with knowledge  of
Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11, and
other regulatory requirements a plus.

Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including writing of
procedural documentation and technical specifications.

The IT System Engineer should have experience with at least one or more
enterprise class systems and associated technologies, including:

•Citrix XenApp 6, 7.5, 7.6

•Windows Terminal Server/Remote Desktop Service

•Citrix Edgesite

•Citrix Machine Creation Services

•Experience in managing multiple high availability Citrix Farms, from
Presentation Server 4.5 to XenApp 7.6

•Experience in managing Citrix performance optimization, scalability,
security, high-availability, monitoring, printing, connectivity, group
policy

Strong knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008/2012.

Experience architecting a Citrix solution an advantage

*Please Send me your resume and fill your details in below mentioned table.*

Title (Mr./Mrs./Miss):

Legal Name

First Name:

Middle Name (if applicable):

Last Name:

DOB

Gender:

Nationality:

Available from:

SSN Last 4 Digit

Contact Number:

Email ID:

Total IT Experience (Years):

Experience in Required Skills (Years):

Key skills

Location

Grade / Years of Experience:

visa status:

Educational details:

Name of Degree:

Specialization:

Duration Start Date (mm/dd /yyyy):

Duration End Date (mm/dd/yyyy):

University:

Type (Full time / Part time):

Skype ID

Best Time for interview:-

Hourly Rate:

Thanks & Regards

Prateek Bhardwaj
United Software Group Inc..
565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017

*Phone: 614-495-9222 * 484 Fax: 1-866-764-1148  **pratee...@usgrpinc.com*
<pratee...@usgrpinc.com>
*www.usgrpinc.com* <http://www.usgrpinc.com/>

To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word
UNSUBSCRIBE
<techsupp...@usgrpinc.com,pan...@usgrpinc.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%E2%80%9D.>in
the subject line, or click here.