*Greetings..!!*

*Below is the urgent requirement with our client, please let me know if you
have any consultants.*

*Send resumes to* *sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com*
<sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com>

*Position: Java Developer (With WebLogic Experience)*
*Location: Oaks, PA*
*Duration: 12 months *
*Face to Face interview is mandatory*

*Visa: US CITIZENS ONLY*
Java Developer (With WebLogic Experience)
1. Java/JEE
2. Spring Core and Spring MVC
3. Good knowledge of Core design patterns and Integration patterns
4. Struts 1.x
5. Good understanding of EclipseLink/JPA or similar ORM frameworks,
6. Knowledge/Experience writing build scripts and deployment process.
7. Good understanding/experience working with Web Services, preferably REST
with JSON.
8. Good understanding of end to end architectural and design components for
complex applications
9. Prior experience with Oracle Weblogic server.
a. working with deployments
b. JMS and Message Driven Beans
c. Distributed Caching
d. Good understanding of setting up and configuration options for:
i. Data sources
ii. JTA
iii. Web and Enterprise applications
10. Familiarity with oracle service bus