Hi,
Hope you are doing great.
We have below urgent “*Hadoop Developer*” position, please send me suitable
profiles along with contact details.

*Role: Hadoop DeveloperDuration: 6 monthsLocation: Foster City, CAJob

Should have strong hands-on development/ maintenance experience in Map
Reduce, Hive and Pig
Experience in architecture and design of large and complex Hadoop
implementations
Should have knowledge of languages like Java and Python
Sound overall experience in DW/BI, ETL and Big Data related technologies
and tools
Good communication and client facing skills

Thanks & Regards
Rajashekar
Ph: 630-315-9549
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
rajashekar_pas...@aesinc.us.com  || www.aesinc.us.com
Gmail ID rajashekar.aes...@gmail.com