*Greetings..!!*

*Below is the urgent requirement with our client, please let me know if you
have any consultants.*

*Send resumes to* *sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com*
<sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com>

*Position: Developer / Sr. Senior C Developer*

*Location : Saint Joseph, MI *

*Experience Level: 5+ Years *

*Duration: 6 months (until end of the year) *

*Position Count: 02*

*Education :* Bachelor - in Computer Science Engineering or Electronics
Engineering.

This person responsible for developing the source code for embedded
systems. Requires good analytical skills to fix defects in the embedded
appliance. Should have worked earlier in embedded domain, prior experiences
in consumer electronics domain is preferred. Should have working knowledge
hardware interfaces like SPI, UART, I2C.

*Primary Responsibilities*

•             Develop and unit test the source code in C language.

•             Perform Peer review activities.

•             Fix the issues in the Application software and offer multiple
solutions of the issues.

•             requires to work in tools for defect management system,
Configuration management, MKS integrity is preferred.

*Required Skills *

•             Analytical ability to assess the problem and visualize the
possible solutions

•             Strong software fundamentals and soft skills

•             Ability to work independently with little or no support.

•             Good knowledge on implementing MVC models, state machines,
etc.

•             Zeal to learn

•             Flexible to work extended hours (when and if required)

*Best Regards,*

Srinivas
Tel:  (201) 524 9600 Ext 125
Email: sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com