Hi All,

Hope you are doing great.

*Please find below the job description and revert back with the updated
resume for further discussion on mail id:ran...@aitrg.com
<ran...@aitrg.com> or call me on 847-598-4444 Extn- 8806.*

*Position: **Dynamic CRM **Developer*

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Detailed JD:*

a.Strong hands-on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and CRM Online design,
development, configuration, installation, and administration experience.
b. Experience with CRM Outlook Client integration
c. Experience with CRM on tablets and mobile platforms
d. Strong skills with C#, ASP.NET, and JavaScript are required.
e. Deep experience in developing Dynamics CRM custom workflows, plugins
etc.
f. Experience with advanced web development technologies like REST, JSON,
WCF, oData, jQuery.

Appreciate your quick response.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Ranjit Kumar*

*American IT Resource Group, Inc.*

*1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumberg, IL - 60173*

*Desk: 847-598-4444 Extn- 8806*

*Email: ran...@aitrg.com <ancil.step...@aitresourcegroup.com>*

*Gtalk: aitran...@gmail.com <aitran...@gmail.com>*

*www.aitrg.com <http://www.aitrg.com/>*

*Find exclusive requirements with us on one click :*
<http://pretyum.com/index.php/home/registration>

*Note: Under Bills. Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject header*