Hi,

Currently we have an urgent demand for resources on below requirement.
Send your available consultants profiles ASAP.

*Note: need atleast 9+ years experience locals only.*

Job Title: Sr. Java Software Engineer

Location: Richardson, TX

Duration: 1 year

Tax terms: C2C

*Job Description:*

·         We are interested in individuals who have strong software
engineering fundamentals (OO design, test-driven development, unit testing,
code reuse, code reviews) as well as hands-on highly scalable distributed
systems across the full software lifecycle (design, build, test, deploy,
support). We are looking for developers who are hands-on and willing to dig
in to tough problems and will be part of a team building the
next-generation platform. We love people who are exploring new areas, learn
quickly, and apply their skills to challenging design issues. We want you
to be a spark, bringing energy, passion and creativity to work every day.

·         Skills and experience necessary for this role:

·         Strong software development knowledge in Java - at least 8 years
in Java/J2EE technologies

·         Understanding and experience building high-performance, scalable
algorithms

·         Must have experience in SOA concepts (SOAP, REST, WSDL, XSD, XML
parsing) and web services client/service development

·         Thorough knowledge and hands-on experience with Spring, Spring
Data, Spring Integration, Spring Drools, Spring Data-RS, Hibernate/iBatis
framework

·         Knowledge in front end technologies (Ajax, JQuery), Angular JS,
Twitter Bootstrap

·         Good knowledge of caching mechanism: EHCache, Gemfire distributed
caching is a plus

·         Experience with SQL, relational databases such as SQL Server,
Oracle

·         Understanding of agile, Kanban / Lean software development
methodologies

·         Experience with Version Control systems (Subversion, Git)

·         Experience using modern build tools such as Maven, Jenkins,
GitHub, etc. a plus

Thanks for taking your valuable time in reading my email

Regards,

Kumar

Senior Technical Recruiter

D:214.377.6645