Hello Partner,

This side Akash and I have a urgent requirement for my client, kindly let
me know your interest-

*Position: **Data Modeler (Financial Domain)*

*Location: *
*Tampa, FL/ Warren, NJ Duration: 12 Months*

*Mode: **Phone then Skype*

*Requirement:*

-          *Must be Financial Domain.*

-          At least 5 years of experience as a Data Modeler or Data
Architect or Data Analyst.

-          Must have experience working on *Erwin tool.*

-          Experience working on Business Intelligence Business Analytics
Data Warehouse solutions.

-          *SQL experience with the ability to write complex queries to
perform data analysis, preferably in Teradata/Netezza. *

-          Proven ability to transform business information into
conceptual, logical and physical data models preferably in the financial
industries.

-          Strong data analysis and data profiling skills, as well as
knowledge of principles, techniques, and best practices of Enterprise Data
model, Enterprise Data.

-          *Warehouse Frameworks and ETL design. *

-          Strong collaboration and communication skills.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Akash Sinha

Kani Solutions
*Phone:* 609-952-6469