Hi

Greetings from Pyramid IT Consulting!!

Hope you are doing well!!!

I am glad to write you an email for below mentioned Job that I have with
one of our direct client. I would appreciate if you can let me know about
your interest in pursuing it or if you know anyone who might be a good fit

*Job Title:  **Sr. Java developer*
* Location:  **Atlanta GA*
* Duration: 12+ Months*

*Responsibilities:*
Experience with J2EE 3.0, Core Java Version 1.6, Spring 3.1.1, JAX-WS,
JAXB, EMS, AMX, MQ, HTML, JavaScript, Struts 1.x, DB2 V9.x, SQL, Linux /
ksh scripting, Eclipse/Quality Center, and WebSphere.

The Senior Java Developer will be responsible for taking direction from a
lead developer and developing to our standards for new applications. Will
be responsible for analyzing business requirements, supplying development
estimates and applying the most appropriate technology to deliver the
expected results on time and within budget.Will be responsible for
adherence to development and documentation standards. It's expected that
the successful candidate will take ownership of our development efforts and
environments to always drive for best of class.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Gaurav Jain*

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*

*Executive- Resourcing*