*Job: V12 Chef Infrastructure Architect*
*Location:(Jersey City, NJ/Dallas Texas/ Tampa Florida)*
*Duration: 12+ months Contract*
 Phone Skype Hire

*Description of Services: *
Candidate will be responsible for architecting and designing a V12 Chef
Infrastructure layout. Creating Chef Recipes for configuration management
of key security files and settings. Documentation and cross training of the
implemented Chef infrastructure. General UNIX scripting to support various
automation efforts. Support for RPM packaging and mentoring.

We are looking for a candidate that has experience implementing and
configuring a Chef infrastructure. What we *do not want* is a *developer*
who has used Chef.

*Regards,*

*Kuldeep Yadav*
*Technical recruiter*
*Net**2**Source Inc.*
*kuldeep.ya...@net2source.com <kuldeep.ya...@net2source.com>*
*Gtalk&Yahoo::  kd.intime*
*Tel: (201) 340.8700 x 4**52**| Fax: (201) 685.8135*
*Address: 15 Exchange Place, Suite # 500, Jersey City, NJ - 07302*
*Website:* www.net2source.com

*Microsoft Gold Certified Partner **|** Cisco Certified Premier Partner **|**
Oracle Gold Partner** | **IBM Business Partner** | **ISO 9001:2008
Certified Company** | **NASSCOM Certified Company **| **E-Verified*