*Informatica LeadDenver, CO3-6 Month*

The Web Development team is looking for a resource to work on a 3-6 month
contract to assist us in migrating our proprietary ETL infrastructure to
Informatica.
This position is available to begin immediately and run through December
with the option to renew for another 3 months in the new year.

   - 7 - 10 years of solid InformaticaPowerCenter, Autosys, Oracle  Unix
   experience.
   - Excellent communication skills.
   - need to be able to interface with business as well as technical
   leaders.
   - Experience working in an agile or continuous improvement environment.
   - Strong SQL skills including query optimization and other advanced SQL
   techniques.
   - Experience working with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL
   Server    Ability to break assignments into smaller tasks and delegate work
   - Eagerness to learn new tools and technologies.
   - Ability to work independently once guidance and goals are provided.
   - Ability to work well as a team.
   - Familiarity with Java helpful but not required
   - Our current technology uses proprietary transform and data load
   processes.

*Client uses Informatica broadly across the rest of the organization. Our
goal is to transition our processes to a more supportable and standard
technology.In addition we would like to include data validation and
variance alerts as part of the new process.This is a constrained project
with a specific deliverable and timeline.*

*Regards,*

*Vijay*
972-756-1212 * 132
*|| GTalk*: vijay.smist* ||** YIM*: vijayinventit ||