Please let me know if you have any Job Openings for the consultants listed
below. We do have additional consultants available as well. Also, below is a
brief summary about our company. Should you have any questions please feel free
to reach out to me directly.                        Consultant       Name
Title    Current     Location    Relocation    Exp    Rate
                   VCT    .Net Developer    Dallas, TX    Yes    7+ Yrs
Open                                      RG    .Net Developer    Austin,
TX    Yes    7+ Yrs    Open                                      SKB
.Net Developer    Potomac, MD    Yes    7+ Yrs    Open
                AK    Senior .Net Developer    Topeka, KS    MO/MI    8+ Yrs
  Open                                      AN    QA Tester
Lewisville, TX    DFW, TX    8+ Yrs    Open
       HR    QA Tester    Tampa, FL    Yes    7+ Yrs    Open
                      KS    QA Tester    Las Vegas, NV    Yes    7+ Yrs
Open                                      AS    Automation/Selenium
Tester    Oldsmar, FL    Yes    9 Yrs    Open
        RKP    Linux Administrator    Minneapolis, MN    Yes    7 Yrs    Open
                                    APS    Linux Administrator
Augusta, ME    Yes    7 Yrs    Open
SRJ    Linux Administrator    Dallas, TX    Yes    7 Yrs    Open
                        GV    Linux Administrator    New Haven, CT    Yes
 8 Yrs    Open                                      SY    SQL BI
Developer    Tampa, FL    DFW/OK/AR    8 Yrs    Open
              SGG    SQL BI Developer    Pittsburgh, PA    WA/CA    7 Yrs
Open                                      DRR    SQL BI Developer
Topeka, KS    KS/TX/AR/MO/IA/NE/OK/CO    7+ Yrs    Open
                 SM    SQL BI Developer    Irving, TX    Yes    7 Yrs
Open                                      SA    SQL BI Developer
Lewisville, TX    DFW, TX    7+ Yrs    Open
       RRP    Java Developer    San Antonio, TX    Yes    7 Yrs    Open
                               SJ    Senior Java Developer    Austin, TX
 Yes    9+ Yrs    Open                                      RA    Java
Developer    Irving, TX    Yes    7 Yrs    Open
          CK    Senior Java Developer    St. Louis, MO    Yes    8+ Yrs
Open                                      URM    Senior Java Developer
Denver, CO    Yes    8+ Yrs    Open
SM    Senior Java Developer    Montvale, NJ    Seattle, WA    8 Yrs    Open
                                 RP    Java UI Developer    Dallas, TX
DFW, TX    7+ Yrs    Open                                      MV    UI
Developer    Fort Worth, TX    Yes    7 Yrs    Open
             SHG    UI Developer    Wayne, NJ       Yes    7 Yrs    Open
                                   PY    Java UI Developer    Austin, TX
  Yes    7 Yrs    Open                                      DP    Java UI
Developer    Sunnyvale, CA    Yes    7 Yrs    Open
            PG    Salesforce Developer/Admin    Round Rock,        TX    Yes
   7+ Yrs    Open                                      SS    QlikView
Developer    Sacramento, CA    Yes    6+ Yrs    Open
              SR    Weblogic Administrator    Thousand Oak, CA    Bay Area,
CA    8+ Yrs    Open                                      HB    Senior
SAP Basis Admin    Chicago, IL        Yes    8+ Yrs    Open
                       NK    Hadoop Administrator    Stamford, CT    Yes
13 Yrs    Open                                      RMS    NetApps
Administrator    Minneapolis, MN    Yes    7 Yrs    Open
                 SK    Informatica Developer    Greensboro, NC    Yes    8
Yrs    Open                                      SK    VMWare/Citrix
Administrator    Chicago, IL    PA/DE/NJ/NY/VA    14 Yrs    Open
                        AM    Tableau Developer    Dublin, CA       Yes
  7+ Yrs    Open                                      SKRK    Tableau
Developer    McKinney, TX    Yes    8 Yrs    Open
            TSB    Senior Web Sphere Administrator    Richardson, TX    Yes
 8+ Yrs    Open                                      MPS    Oracle DBA
Bloomington, MN    MN/NY    7+ Yrs    Open
      RM    Senior Business Analyst    Bothell, WA    TX    15 Yrs    OpenCNET
Global Solutions Inc is an IT Consulting & Systems Integration firm that
delivers

High-quality IT services to leading clients around the world.

CNET-GLOBAL solutions, Inc incorporated and headquartered in the USA

We have been playing the role of a trusted IT partner to our clients

Since 2000.

We can provide you with the best services at a reasonable price and

reduce your costs.

I work exclusively on our W2 Consultants. I would appreciate if you

could add hasan...@cnet-global.com and send me your requirements.

How many consultants are on your payroll?

200+ Consultants on our payrolls.

What areas of skills?

NET, Java, ATG, Data Warehouse (ETL), Middleware, Storage Admin, Linux Admin,
VMware/Citrix, Database Developers/Admins, Testing

Where is your headquarters located?

Richardson, TX

We look forward to work with you.

Looking forward to hear from you J

Thanks & Regards,

Hasan Alisha Syed

CNET Global Solutions, Inc

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)800 E. Campbell Road, Suite #
156Richardson, Texas 75081Phone: 972-325-4865

Cell: 214-702-3945Fax: 972-692-8828Email: hasan...@cnet-global.com

IM: hasansha_cnet

Gtalk: hasansha

Latest Hot List

  Texas HUB Certified Business

We are Leaders, We are CNETians

PPlease consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses which
might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused
to you.