Greetings*,*

Hope you are doing good…

Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with
experience in *Siebel EIM**. *This experience is relevant to one of my
current openings.

*Client**: XO *

*Role**: Siebel EIM *

*Type**: Contract*

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Rate**: $50-52/hr C2C*

*Length**: 1 to 2 years*

*Interview Mode: **Phone, Skype *

*. PL/SQL Must experiences.*

Participate as a development team member to ensure successful on-time
delivery of assigned projects. Responsible for the software design and
construction of various OSS components.

*Essential Job Functions:*
· Design code enhancements.
· Analyze requirement documents and develop custom solutions.
· Knowledgeable in Telecommunications.
· Architect and design code enhancements.
· Hands on *coding* and debugging.
· Knowledge of OS systems/platforms, *Unix*, NT.
· Ability to document/design system architecture or modules.
· Analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.

*Category*

*Name*

*Required*

*Importance*

*Level*

Administrative

Verbal Communication Skills

Yes

1

Intermediate 5-6

Administrative

Written Communication Skills

Yes

1

Intermediate 5-6

Development Tools

JDBC

No

1

Intermediate 5-6

Development Tools

UML

No

1

Intermediate 5-6

Miscellaneous

Design Code

Yes

1

Intermediate 5-6

Miscellaneous

Develop and Test Code

Yes

1

Intermediate 5-6

Miscellaneous

GIS Domain

No

1

Intermediate 5-6

Miscellaneous

GIS Mapping

No

1

Intermediate 5-6

Miscellaneous

Jboss

No

1

Intermediate 5-6

Miscellaneous

Object Oriented

No

1

Intermediate 5-6

Miscellaneous

SOAP

No

1

Intermediate 5-6

Miscellaneous

XLM

No

1

Intermediate 5-6

Operating Systems/APIs

Windows XP

No

1

Intermediate 5-6

Packaged Applications

Siebel

Yes

1

Intermediate 7-8

Packaged Applications

Oracle

No

1

Intermediate 5-6

Programming Languages

PL/SQL

Yes

1

Intermediate 5-6

Programming Languages

.Net

No

1

Intermediate 5-6

Programming Languages

HTML

No

1

Intermediate 5-6

Programming Languages

J2EE

No

1

Intermediate 5-6

Programming Languages

Java

No

1

Intermediate 5-6

Programming Languages

JavaScript

No

1

Intermediate 5-6

Programming Languages

JSP

No

1

Intermediate 5-6

Programming Languages

STRUTS

No

1

Intermediate 5-6

Programming Languages

Unix Shell Scripting

No

1

Intermediate 5-6

Specialties

Servlets

No

1

Intermediate 5-6

Specialties

Telecommunications

No

1

Intermediate 5-6

1. 4-6 years of experience in supporting Siebel 8.x applications
2. Hands of experience in Oracle SQL/ PL SQL Scripts for Data Extraction,
Configure EIM jobs and scheduling
3. Creating Indexes/ Triggers/ Stored Procedures for Data Cleansing/
Migration Scripts/ Creating & Optimizing
4. EIM scripts for Siebel Conversions, Interface Requirements - One Time/
Historic/ Legacy/ Periodic/ Ad- Hoc
5. Experience in Siebel 8.x - Tools Configuration and Administration
6. Data loads & Extracts- Fixing Data issues, Interface failures and
perform Root Cause Analysis
7. Build or enhance Data Interfaces- Monitor Siebel DB and work with DBA
8. Perform data realignment, merge and de- duplication of Siebel entities
9. Working knowledge of Toad, SQL* Loader and Data Transformation Tools
(ETL)

--

Thanks and Regards,

*Paul*

Marketing Manager

Global Systems LLC

Office: 214-390-7324 | Email: p...@globalsyst.com <shek...@globalsyst.com>,
Web: www.globalsyst.com

Yahoo IM - paul_75038

Certified Woman-Owned (WBE) & Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

*We are very committed. If you are unable to reach me, please contact
240-382-3356.*