Hi

Hope you are doing great.

We have below urgent “*Business* *System Analyst*” position with one of our
client, please let me know your comfortability and availability.

*Position: Business System Analyst*

*Location: Smithfield, RI and Raleigh, NC*

*Duration: 6 Months*

Need a candidate with good experience in financial industry

Plan and execute the requirements gathering phase for a series of
development projects focused on reducing regulatory risk and protecting
customer assets.

Understand and document current state business process flows, policies, and
procedures.

Contribute ideas and information to system design discussions

Become a subject matter expert on both business flows and our technology
platform

Partner closely with quality assurance team to transfer knowledge,
document use cases, and test software

Oversee and implement process improvement initiatives specific to analysis
and design best practices

Analyze incident and problem trends specific to assigned projects.
Recommend resolutions where appropriate.

Facilitate meetings in an organized and efficient manner.

Ensure the technology capabilities are responsive to the needs of the
business objectives.

Thanks & Regards
*Rajashekar*

Ph: 630-315-9549
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

rajashekar_pas...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com

Gmail ID rajashekar.aes...@gmail.com