you can give me a call back at my contact number

*614-495-9222 * 484 Position: .Net Developer (face to face interview after
telephonic)*

*Location: Los Angeles, CA Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

*POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:*

The Developer (.Net, C#) will collaborate proactively with functional
analysts to translate business and integration requirements into
configurable component designs and solutions.

This position will code, unit test, implement and support these enterprise
application solutions.

The ideal candidate will reflect a mix of strong technical proficiency,
application maintenance ownership, and the ability to work effectively with
other business and technology personnel and internal customers to provide
very responsive support to this global application.

*DETAILED RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES:*

•             Responsible for coding and unit testing application software
across production support, enhancements and projects.

•             Design and develop technical solutions to a pre-defined
requirement and develop components including extensions, views,
customizations, modifications, reports, and workflows independently or as a
part of a team.

•             Follow documentation, software development methodology,
version control and testing, and migration standards.

•             Develop a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge
sharing.

•             Provide technical guidance and mentoring to others in areas
of expertise.

*REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:*

*Skills:*

•             Strong familiarity with C#,  .NET Framework.

•             BizTalk

•             Experience using Web Services, Silverlight or WPF

•             Experience with Entity Framework a plus

•             Understanding of relational databases (including tables,
views, indexes, tablespaces etc.).

•             Experience with change management tools and processes,
including source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and
release management.

•             Ability to identify system impact for small and large scale
initiatives.

•             Must be good at debugging application issues.

•             Ability to evaluate and analyze programming logic coding
problems and develop solutions within existing parameters.

•             Ability to achieve results working independently with limited
guidance

•             Excellent written and verbal communication skills

•             Understanding of relational databases (tables, views,
indexes, functions, and replication)

•             Understanding of development tools and processes, source
control, versioning tools like Subversion

•             Ability to effectively manage implementation of enhancements,
change requests, and releases across multiple, competing, high-priority
projects with varying deadlines

•             Strong interpersonal skills and customer and results
orientation

*Experience:*

•             5+ years of experience in the IT/Technology industry

•             3+ years of experience .Net application development

*Education:*

•             Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field

*Please Send me your resume and fill your details in below mentioned table.*

Requirement ID

Full Name

Full Date of Birth

Gender

Nationality

Contact

Email

Skype ID

SSN - Last 4

Visa Status

Visa Validity

Availability

Total IT Experience

Current Location

Highest Education

University

Graduation Year

Rate/Salary

Remarks

Thanks & Regards

Prateek Bhardwaj
United Software Group Inc..
565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017

*Phone: 614-495-9222 * 484 Fax: 1-866-764-1148  **pratee...@usgrpinc.com*
<pratee...@usgrpinc.com>
*www.usgrpinc.com* <http://www.usgrpinc.com/>

To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word
UNSUBSCRIBE
<techsupp...@usgrpinc.com,pan...@usgrpinc.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%E2%80%9D.>in
the subject line, or click here.