Hi
Hope you are doing great.
We have below urgent “*System Analyst*” position with one of our client,
please let me know your comfortability and availability.

*Role: System Analyst with Web ServicesDuration: 6 monthsLocation: Durham,
NCExperience: 9+ years*

As a Systems Analyst, you would be a part of a team that is responsible for
designing business services. You will interact with customer and partner
teams to determine stories for Web Services team, develop and groom said
stories, and validate stories post development.

*Other Responsibilities Include:*
Work with project managers to coordinate project activities required to
complete the web service analysis.
Write story documents and create and update Service documents
Participate in all phases of the project life cycle
Determine current and future state analysis for Web Service design,
development, QA and implementation
Work with experienced web developers and architects to build solutions that
meet critical business needs

Thanks & Regards
Rajashekar
Ph: 630-315-9549
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
rajashekar_pas...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com
Gmail ID rajashekar.aes...@gmail.com