you can give me a call back at my contact number

*614-495-9222 * 484 Position: Java Server-side Developer (Face to face
interview after telephonic)*

*Location: Parsippany, NJ Duration: 6+ Months*

*Server side Java developer. Must be smart, have good comm.  *

*Our client, located in New Jersey is a software company that builds and
implements enterprise banking software. They are looking to fill a number
of Java roles, consulting or Right to hire.*

*The Role:*

-Develop Java code that's meets design and architectural requirements and
supports system testing.

- Understand the impact of changes across the application.

- Operate effectively, and with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and
escalate issues effectively

- Discusses aspects of the design with architects, team leads and business
analysts to check understanding and raise concerns

- Enhance and maintain existing application software, continually providing
support for internally developed applications -Accurately communicate
development status on a regular basis to team leads -Assist the production
support team in defect analysis

*Skills Required:*

3 to 5 years real-world professional experience in server-side Java
development including the Java EE technologies (JDBC, EJB, and JMS), and
Structured Framework experience (Struts) Working knowledge of XML and
related technologies such as JAXP, JAXB, and XPath Experience in developing
Java EE applications on WebLogic or WebSphere  Background in relational
databases and experience with applications that utilize relational
databases General knowledge of SQL

Ability to apply advanced software programming to solve complex business
problems.

Must be detail-oriented, extremely organized, and will have exceptional
writing and communication skills to establish relationships and work with
all levels internally and externally.

Demonstrated record developing successful applications that are highly
integrated and reliable

*Please Send me your resume and fill your details in below mentioned table.*

Requirement ID

Full Name

Full Date of Birth

Gender

Nationality

Contact

Email

Skype ID

SSN - Last 4

Visa Status

Visa Validity

Availability

Total IT Experience

Current Location

Highest Education

University

Graduation Year

Rate/Salary

Remarks

Thanks & Regards

Prateek Bhardwaj
United Software Group Inc..
565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
Dublin, OH 43017

*Phone: 614-495-9222 * 484 Fax: 1-866-764-1148  **pratee...@usgrpinc.com*
<pratee...@usgrpinc.com>
*www.usgrpinc.com* <http://www.usgrpinc.com/>

To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word
UNSUBSCRIBE
<techsupp...@usgrpinc.com,pan...@usgrpinc.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE%E2%80%9D.>in
the subject line, or click here.