*Greetings..!!*

*Below is the urgent requirement with our client, please let me know if you
have any consultants.*

*Send resumes to* *sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com*
<sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com>

*Position: Android Developer*

*Location: Antonio or Plano (Dallas), TX and Charlotte, NC Duration: Long
term*

*# Positions: 2*

*Rate: $50/hr C2C*

Total Exp.: Minimum 7 Years

Candidate must have at least 4-5 Years on Android Application Development
Experience(Java) with Android Framework Layer, such as customizing default
Apps, Setting, Home, Managers, Providers etc..

Android Framework Layer (experience in customizing default Apps (Setting,
Home) /Managers/Providers etc.) knowledge is a plus.

Should be familiar with all layers of Android Architecture (Application,
Application Framework, Libraries, HAL, Kernel).

Should be able to design android applications architecture.

Good knowledge of OOP concepts.

Good experience with Android Architecture such as Application, Application
Framework, Libraries, HAL, Kernel, etc.

A deep familiarity with Android

Experience with third-party libraries and APIs

Excellent Core Java programming experience.

Knowledge of Java and Native threads concepts

Experience of socket programming.

Experience in developing applications using PhoneGap or Sencha is a plus.

Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends,
and emerging technologies

Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle

*Best Regards,*

Srinivas
Tel:  (201) 524 9600 Ext 125
Email: sriniva...@ustechsolutionsinc.com