Hi;

Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *2153.

*Position:     Data ArchitectLocation:    Woonsocket, RIDuration:
12+MonthsRequired:-9-10+ years of experience; Leading the Technology Team
or Technology related Initiatives Worked as Architect/Designer in the
previous assignments Hands on Application built at Enterprise Level
Experience in Multi Channels and Multiple Technology based applications
Ensuring all team members properly fulfill their roles Reviewing and
Contribute in all the artifacts/deliverables which are expected from the
team Represent Team in front of external and internal stakeholders
Interaction with offshore teams on regular basis This role is basically
technical facilitation and management. A good fit candidate is a technician
whose interested in transitioning to managementHaving worked on Java based
Client/Server & Web Applications Having knowledge of oracle technologies
Oracle 11g and PL/SQL (Understanding of Query plans, AWR Reports etc.)
Having understanding of NFR's and Associated Metrics (like CPU
Utilizations, Response time, network latency, think time etc.). Having good
data collection/analysis/compilation/data comparison/data presentation
skills.*
Having knowledge of Java/J2EE technologies.
Understanding of and experience is leading development efforts on the J2EE
platform.
This is most important technical requirement.
Oracle DBMS for OLTP systems

Thanks & Regards;
Abhishek Bhardwaj
Sr. Technical Executive
Email:abhis...@sysmind.com
38 Washington Road; Princeton Junction; NJ: 08550
Ph:609-897-9670 Ext :- 2153
M: 609-297-0794