Dear all,

Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned

position, please send the resume to *hemant.si...@infogium.com
<hemant.si...@infogium.com>.*

*Principal Java Developer with 10+year exp…*

*Location – Boston, MA*

*Phone then FACE TO FACE*

*Duration-12 + Month Contract*

*Principal Java Developer – J2EE, Hibernate & Spring*

*Required Skills: *J2EE, Design skills, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, Struts, Web
Services, back-end Java and excellent communication skills.

*Desired Skills: *EJB, XML, JMS, JDBC, SQL, Relational Databases and Web
Logic, NodeJS, AngularJS

Intralinks is looking for a* Senior Java Developer* to join our development
team working on the next generation of our On-Demand Workspace product.

*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*

   - Design and develop modules using J2EE technologies.
   - Requirements analysis, design, implementation and bug fixing.
   - Work closely with other members of the development team on design and
   development.
   - May have ownership of modules and/or technology areas.

*Qualifications/Requirements:*

   - *10 + years* of development experience, primarily with J2EE and Java.
   - Must have strong design experience.
   - Excellent development skills with Spring, Hibernate, JSP, Struts and
   Web Services.
   - Extensive knowledge of EJB, XML, HTML, JavaScript, JMS, JDBC, SQL,
   Relational Databases, tomcat.
   - Must have excellent communication skills.
   - Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
   - Passionate "do whatever it takes" attitude.
   - Goal-oriented and deadline-oriented.
   - Bachelor of Science in Computer Science

Regards…..

*Hemant Singh*

Infogium Technologies, LLC

hemant.si...@infogium.com | Contact: +1-678-648-8258 | www.infogium.com