Hello Partners,

Trust you are doing well,

I have an immediate need for following position with our Client. I would
appreciate if you could please let me know if you have any suitable
consultants. Please send me their resume, rate and contact information
ASAP. Thanks!

Please share me resumes at *rak...@acubahn.com <rak...@acubahn.com>*

*Network Engineer (Cisco)*

*Tarentum, PA. / Niles Ohio*

*Long-term Contract *

*GC or USC only*

*Responsibilities:*

·         Configuration, Installation and troubleshooting of network
hardware and software relative to customer''s requirements and site
environment

·         Install, maintain, upgrade and provide support for Network
hardware

·         Work with Network Administrators to solve more complex network
issues

·         Knowledge of Windows and UNIX

·         Troubleshoot LAN\WAN\ Cisco VPN connectivity problems

·         Knowledge of Radius in regards to Network authentication

·         Test and evaluate hardware and software products

·         Provide remote, phone and on-site support to customers

·         Design complex networks

·         Provide support to sales staff

*Required Skills*

·         Associates degree or completion of a two-year certificate
computer training program covering basic information technology concepts
and networks

·         Minimum three years of related experience installing hubs,
routers, switches and cabling

·         Requires one year of education or experience learning to install,
upgrade, troubleshoot and repair computer networks

·         Cisco CCNA or related vendor certification may substitute for two
years of Network Administrator experience

·         Familiarity with Cisco router and switch IOS as wells a Pix\ASA
IOS

·         Strong understanding of Tcp\IP networking (including subnetting)

·         Ability to conceptualize the inter-relatedness of information
technology components (software, hardware, servers, networks, etc.)

·         Knowledge and experience in network design, installation and
repair

·         Technical and problem solving skills a must

·         Must be able to work an on-call rotation

·         Highly motivated and customer oriented

·         Team player

·         Multi-tasking ability required

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Rakesh N*

Acubahn Inc.,

2000 Town Center , Suite 1900,