Hello Partners,

Trust you are doing well,

I have an immediate need for following position with our Client. I would
appreciate if you could please let me know your interest.

Please share me resumes at *rak...@acubahn.com <rak...@acubahn.com>*

*Position: Google Cloud/ Java/Python Architect Lead*

*Location: 90- 100% Remote*

*Contract*

*Position Details:*

Client is seeking a Technical Architect to be based in the United States.
The successful architect will have 5+ years of technical and solution
architecture experience and 10+ years leading web and enterprise projects.
Experience in/passion for Google Cloud Platform and is required, including
App Engine, Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, and more. The
architect will be a subject matter expert for the Google Cloud Platform and
become the go to person for designing elegant Cloud based solutions for
this client/ project.

*Responsibilities:*

● Act as Tech Lead for one or more teams, providing a learning environment
to deliver business value

● Develop a deep understanding of our product offering and vision to guide
our teams

● Challenge, coach and guide the organization using agile and lean
principles

● Emphasize code quality, with an emphasis on small, focused user stories

● Experiment with and integrate processes and tools that enable continuous
improvement

● Create metrics to provide teams and the organization with relevant
feedback

*Responsibilities*

● Design and lead the development of applications on the Google Cloud
Platform; Lead cloud application architectural design

● Deliver technical collateral including technical case studies and
solution reference architecture to assist in adoption of Google Cloud
Platform based application

● Provide support for scoping and key project estimates

● Manage projects with high levels of complexity and scope with
responsibility for developing well defined milestones and success criteria,
resource allocation and successful on time delivery.

● Provide thought leadership for cloud developers; lead software
development teams both offshore and locally on custom application
development projects, sometimes “hands on” contributing to the code base.

● Be the lead, client facing representative for the software development
team.

*Requirements*

● 10+ years’ experience working on Web Application development projects

● 3+ years leading software development teams

● Experience developing solutions based on the Google Cloud Platform
technologies to include Google

App Engine, Google Compute Engine, Google Cloud Datastore and/or CloudSQL

● Would be nice if they  have experience developing solutions based upon
Google’s geospatial APIs (Places API, Directions API, Places Autocomplete)
as well as open source technologies (GeoServer, Elastic Search) and/or
commercial geospatial solutions (CartoDB, ESRI ArcGIS).

● Client facing, technical lead experience

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Rakesh N*

Acubahn Inc.,

2000 Town Center , Suite 1900,

Southfield, MI 48075

Phone               : 248-233-0654

*Email                 :* rak...@acubahn.com <dee...@acubahn.com>,

Fax                     *:* 248-274-1044

http://www.acubahn.com/