you can give me a call back at my contact number

*609-353-5291 Position:* *Backbase Developer*

*Location: Cleveland, OH Duration: 12+ Months*

*Mandatory Technical Skills*

Will be a part of talented software team that works on mission-critical
applications. You will be responsible for application development using
Backbase portal while providing expertise in the full software development
lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.

*Responsibilities*

Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for
mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.

Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.

Write well designed, testable, efficient code.

Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.

Prepare and produce releases of software components.

Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and
technologies and presenting these for architectural review.

*Requirements    *

Proven hands-on Software Development experience using Backbase portal

Proven working experience in Java development

Hands on experience on Web Technologies : HTML, JSP, XML, Javascript,
JQuery, CSS, JSON

Hands on experience in designing and developing applications/widgets using
Backbase portal

Experience in widget development, Apache camel, Node JS, RESTful
webservices, Maven, CSS Less, ANT, Angular JS

Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies
(JPA2, Hibernate)

Experience in developing web applications using popular web framework
(Struts,Spring MVC), WebServices, HTML, CSS, Javascript

Hands on experience on servers like WebSphere Application Server, Apache
Tomcat and JBoss Servers preferable

Experience in version control tools Clear Case, GitHub, SVN& CVS etc.

*Please Send me your resume and fill your details in below mentioned table.*

Full Name

Full Date of Birth

Gender

Nationality

Contact

Email

Skype ID

SSN - Last 4

Year Entered in USA

Visa Status

Visa Validity

Currently on a Project (Yes/No)

Availability for Project

Availability for Interview(2 Time Slots)

Total IT Experience

Current Location

Highest Education

University

Graduation Year

Rate/Salary

------------------------------

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285

Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Thanks & Regards*

*Prateek Bhardwaj*

Cell : 609-353-5291

Fax : 609 799 5746

Email: pratee...@nityo.com <vikash....@nityo.com>

www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

*Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500*