*Greetings,*

*Hope you are doing good…*

Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with
experience in *Oracle Fusion HCM Payroll Consultant*. This experience is
relevant to one of my current openings.

Role: *Oracle Fusion HCM Payroll Consultant*

Location: *Mansfield, TX*

Rate:* DOE(C2C/1099/w2)*

Duration: *3+ Months(Extendable to year)*

*Skill Should be must: ( Strong Payroll and **absence management**)*

*Job Description:*

Client is looking for another Payroll Consultant.  Here are the
requirements:  strong payroll skills with experience with US based global
companies with more than 1000 employees both salaried and hourly as well as
experience with *Fusion and EBS Payroll, absence management, best practices*
implementation, requirements documentation using AIM or Oracle Unified
Methodology, developing custom roles and reports using  XML and/or BI
Publisher

--

Thanks and Regards,

*Paul*

Marketing Manager

Global Systems LLC

Office: 214-390-7324 | Email: p...@globalsyst.com <shek...@globalsyst.com>,
Web: www.globalsyst.com

Yahoo IM - paul_75038

Certified Woman-Owned (WBE) & Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

*We are very committed. If you are unable to reach me, please contact
240-382-3356.*