Hi,
Hope you are doing good,
I have urgent requirement of . Please let me know if you are interested for
the position.

Please find the complete JD below and share your updated resume.

*Position  : WebSphere Admin Location :- Irving, TX*

*Duration :- 12+ Months*

* Required Skill :-*

8  years of experience required.

Experience with IBM Websphere Admin Console

Experience with IBM middleware tools

Experience with Unix Admin functionalities

Experience with Websphere upgrade to V8.5.5.3

Responsible for overall Websphere setup, configuration and Architecture

Upgrade Websphere and HTTP servers from v5.0 to v8.5.5.3

Integrate Websphere v8.5 with Workbrain application

Work with the application development teams throughout the development life
cycle

Stay current with emerging industry trends

Ability to take initiative and ownership on tasks

*Thanks &Regards*

Pragyan Dixit

IT Recruiter

Email:*prag...@sysmind.com <prag...@sysmind.com>*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2154

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>

[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image003.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image004.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]