Hello Partner,

This side Akash and I have a urgent requirement for my client, Please reply
ASAP,

*TITLE:* Sitecore CMS Consultant
*START DATE*: ASAP
*DURATION:* 6-12 Months
*LOCATION:* Northwest Houston, TX

*MANDATORY SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE*:
Must have strong *Sitecore CMS 7.2+ experience*. Overall *3+ years of
Sitecore *experience.
*Sitecore 8* experience desired. *Sitecore MVC* experience is a plus.
Custom *Sitecore* search implementation (Lucene/Coveo etc)
*Sitecore *experience database (xDB) experience is a plus
*Sitecore *information architecture designing experience
*5+ years’ experience* doing web development with ASP.NET using C# and
ADO.NET ASP.Net <http://asp.net> with MVC 4+
*3+ year experience* with *SQL/TSQL* and *SQL Server 2008/2012*
Experience *with Web Services* and
*XML *Experience with *AJAX /JQuery*
Experience with Knockout
*.js or Angular.js *Experience working within a structured (iterative
models preferred) development lifecycle methodology, System Integration and
Infrastructure Optimization experience, leveraging documented APIs
Experience with website analytics implementation (e.g. Google analytics)
Experience identifying and addressing performance and scalability issues
Proven ability for developing high-volume web applications
Experience in creating highly usable public facing websites
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Highly motivated, detail-oriented individual with excellent problem
solving skills and a passion for delivering high-quality products

*Thanks & Regards,*

Akash Sinha

Kani Solutions
*Phone:* 609-952-6469