Hello Partner,

This side Akash and I have a urgent requirement for my client, Please reply
ASAP,

*Role: SAP FICO Location: Milwaukee, WI*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Roles & Responsibilities:*
Analysis of business requirements.

Design and implementation of full solutions.

Provide guidance on technical feasibility and appropriateness of proposed
solutions when alternative solutions are available.
Maintain process documentation for FICO processes & tasks.

*Must Have:*

SAP FICO with SD and PP.

Should be able to lead blueprint workshop.

Should be SME(Subject matter expert).

*Primary Skills:*

SAP FICO(Modules- SD, PP)

Note: May need to travel to UK from client side.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Akash Sinha

Kani Solutions
*Phone:* 609-952-6469