Hello,

Hope you are doing great,

Please let me know your best time to reach with you and send me your updated
resume on spa...@cybsearch.com  if you are comfortable with the position.

Direct Client

Java Developer

Plano, TX

12 months

$58.00/hr

US CITIZEN/ GREEN CARD REQUIRED/EAD GC

This project is working with a mortgage processing financial company which
processes thousands of mortgages for the numerous major banks. The team will
be modernizing systems from PowerBuilder to Java. This is a team member
position.

Required:

·         JSP, JBoss, Spring framework

·         Oracle skills

·         Strong Development background

·         Excellent communication skills

·         Good team player

Optional:

·         PowerBuilder

Responsibilities will include:

•        Leading and developing technical solution to ensure successful
delivery
within schedule

•        Working with the Architect and third party delivering Java backend
code (converted PowerBuilder code) to resolve integration issues

•        Participation in technical planning calls and meetings

•        Leading and assuring the quality of technical deliverables

•        Developing secure coding standard and ensuring compliance

•        Develop documentation as required

•        Assisting in developing the technical standards and methodology

•        Assisting / leading the technical team with defect triage to determine
which defects are in HP scope

Shalin Patel

Sr. IT Recruiter

Cyber Search, Ltd