Hi Associate,

Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Position  : SFDC Developer W/ Live Agent*

*Location :  Chicago, IL*

*Duration :  12+ Months*

*Job Description:*

8 years of experience required.

5+ years Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and
Visualforce development.

Excellent working knowledge of HTML, CSS, javascript, jQuery, JSON.

Experience with design, development, testing, documentation, and deployment
of high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform required

Good understanding of data structures, data modeling , db schema.

Experience in implementation and Integration of SFDC Applications on Sales,
Service & Custom cloud

Ability to communicate with other resources and with clients regarding
status, technical issues and creative solutions

Understanding of developing application on the Force.com platform.

Knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and building integration with Salesforce

Experience with Agile development processes, continuous integration, and
deployments

Good planning, organization, and work managements skills.

*Thanks &Regards*

Pragyan Dixit

IT Recruiter

Email:prag...@sysmind.com

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2154

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

<http://www.sysmind.com/>