you can give me a call back at my contact number

*609-353-5291 Position:* *Scrum Master*

*Location: Cincinnati, OH Duration: 12+ Months*

1. Understand basic fundamentals of iterative development

2. Understand other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently
about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a
team/enterprise

3. Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and
procedures

4. Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development
team

5. Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics

6. Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task
definition

7. Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments,
and better development practices

• Active Scrum master for 1-2 scrum teams with a focus on guiding the teams
towards improving the way they work.

• Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos

• Assist the product owner with keeping the backlog groomed

• Ensure cross-team coordination

• Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal

• Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing

• Coach and mentor other scrum masters in our product team. Ensure that our
ways of working are consistent across the teams.

• Liaise between the developers and User Experience/Visual Designers.
Foster better communication between the disciplines.

• Take responsibility for managing dependencies between our team and third
parties or between our team and other scrum teams.

• Works on complex, broad reaching programs where analysis of data requires
in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Self-management expected.

• Normally receives little instruction on work assignments. Works both
independently and collaboratively with many project teams and other
parties. Must be able to influence stakeholders.

• Extensive program management experience. Demonstrated ability to manage
governance, budgets, infrastructure and resources. Experience leading
change, influencing and managing in a matrix environment.

• Coordinates projects, consisting of multiple EPICs and Features, of
varying sizes.

• Leads high-level sessions for scrum plan and schedule development.

• Consistently mitigates program risks and optimizes resources and program
effectiveness.

• Demonstrates best practices

• Delivery commitments are met consistently and aligned with targeted
program outcomes

• Relationships within project teams, and with cross-functional teams, are
highly engaged and collaborative

*Please Send me your resume and fill your details in below mentioned table.*

Full Name

Full Date of Birth

Gender

Nationality

Contact

Email

Skype ID

SSN - Last 4

Year Entered in USA

Visa Status

Visa Validity

Currently on a Project (Yes/No)

Availability for Project

Availability for Interview(2 Time Slots)

Total IT Experience

Current Location

Highest Education

University