Hi

This is *Phani* from *Infovision.* We have an immediate Openings with Our
Direct Client for a Long term contract position. Please let me know your
interest.

*Location: Frisco, TX*

*Duration: 6 + Months *

*Job Title  :  QA Analyst (ETL)*

*Primary responsibilities*

-          Good understanding of relational database structure

-          Extensive experience in *integration testing*

-          Extensive experience in backend testing with Microsoft SQL
databases

-          Experience testing ETL

-          Experience with the *SQL Server reporting (SSRS)*

-          Experience testing financial systems and ERPs

-          Experience testing *RESTful APIs *

-          Experience with Oracle Fusion is a plus

-          Experience with test data management tools is a plus

*Thanks & regards,*

*Phani*

*InfoVision Inc. *

*Winner of Inc 500, Deloitte Fast 500, MBN 100*

800 E. Campbell Rd, Suite 388, Richardson, TX 75081

Email :   ph...@infovision.com

Web:     www.infovision.com