Hi,

This is *Asif* from *Zen3 Infosolutions.* We have an immediate Opening with
Our Client for the below position. Please let me know your interest.

*Role: EE - Engineer*

*Location: Bellevue, WA*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Requirement:*

   - BS, MS or PhD in EE or ME required.
   - 3 to 7+ years of relevant experience in the design of USB 3.0,
   DisplayPort or other gigabit cables and connectors for consumer
   electronics.
   - Hands-on experience in shipping a design is a must.
   - Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written
   communication skills required.
   - International travel will be required

*Duties:*

   - Develop, design, and oversee the implementation of custom gigabit
   speed cabling and connectors for Surface accessories.
   - Duties include design and supervision of custom connectors and cables
   including EE schematic capture, EE part selection, guiding PCB layout,
   signal integrity analysis, mechanical design of connectors and link budget
   analysis.

Other duties include directing and coordinating manufacturing engineers,
collaboration with industrial designers and the creation of project
documentation including specifications, schematic diagrams, PCB layouts,
schedules and presentations to fully capture and communicate the design.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Asif* | Zen3 Inc.
Phone: (206)-866-5529
Email: a...@zen3.com

14450 NE 29th Place, Bellevue | WA 98007