*I need H1b copy of your candidate, *

*Make sure candidate should have 8+ year experience *
*make sure that candidate should have JBPM candidate. *

HI

I would like to submit your candidature for this position. Could you please
tell me how comfortable you are with this position.

*Role : Sr Java + JBPM Developer*
*Rate - Market*
we are initiating a jbpm based workflow implementation and looking for good
profiles with Java + Jbpm skills. JD as below
- min 7-8 years of experience on java/ J2ee development
- min 2-3 + experience with building workflow based applications using Jbpm
workflow engine. Must be Able to design workflow in jbpm editor, use
provided api's in jbpm engine to run business functions.
- experience building web services, leveraging spring , hibernate etc.
- good to have experience with jboss , drools etc.

*Tarun Tyagi *SYSMIND, LLC

Phone: 609-897-9670  EXT* 2193

Email: tar...@sysmind.com

Website: sysmind.com