*Greetings..!!*

*Below is the urgent requirement with our client, please let me know if you
have any consultants.*

*Send resumes to* *srinivas.g...@dsc-usa.com <srinivas.g...@dsc-usa.com>*

*Title: PeopleSoft Tester Location: Plano, TXDuration: 6+ Months*

*Interview: In-Person*

*The candidate we are looking for is someone who has the following:•good
working knowledge of PeopleSoft version 9.2. •familiar with all the modules
of PeopleSoft. •working knowledge of Project Costing, Reporting and Quote
Entry.Job Description: The primary skill they are looking for is PeopleSoft
Financial functional knowledge who can drive the testing of the impacted
systems .Qualification and Experience: • Degree in Information Systems,
Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent • 2 years
systems analysis, IT related experiencePeopleSoft Tester skills: •Ability
to understand PeopleSoft 9.2 basic functionality •Ability to write test
cases and test plans •Ability to understand out of the box PeopleSoft
functionality •Specific PeopleSoft functionality required – Project
Costing, Quote entry, Invoicing Billing, •Supporting testing of PeopleSoft
9.2 Project implementation •Understanding various PeopleSoft Modules
Product configurator, eProcurement, Purchasing, Inventory management,
Account Payables, General Ledger etc. •Good understanding of PeopleSoft
Table structures, ER diagrams •Good functional requirement
validation/functional testing skills •Should be able to understand, test
new custom Processes, Interfaces, Reports as per Business *

*Regards,*

*Srinivas*