Greetings*,*

Hope you are doing good…

Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with
experience in *Siteminder Engineer*. This experience is relevant to one of
my current openings.

*Contract Corp-To-Corp,*

*Role: Siteminder Engineer/Consultant Client -JPM Location -NYC *

*Duration: 6+Month for C2C Rates -DOE*

*Job Description*:
We have urgent requirement for one of our direct client, please reply with
Name, number and email address if your profile matches with below JD.

Security Product Suite knowledge, our external authentication service,
specifically:
o Siteminder / SSO
o Identity Minder / IdentityManager
o Authminder / Strong Auth / Advanced Auth / Arcot
o AD Federation services with Siteminder SPS
o Wily (used to monitor the platform)
• Technologies on which this service runs:
o Active Directory / ADLDS (Active Directory Lightweight)
o Microsoft IIS (including ARR)
o Red Hat JBoss
• Networking / DNS / Network Security
• Experience with engineering & designing high available and site to site
failover platforms/applications
• Client / Server Technologies
• Understanding of advanced computing concepts (e.g., databases, scripting,
operating systems, computer hardware components)
• Must be self-motivated and comfortable with remote supervision and change
• Experience in some type of Engineering / Design role for infrastructure
web applications
• Verbal communication skills for consulting
• Written communication for technical documentation writing

--

Thanks and Regards,

*Paul*

Marketing Manager

Global Systems LLC

Office: 214-390-7324 | Email: p...@globalsyst.com <shek...@globalsyst.com>,
Web: www.globalsyst.com

Yahoo IM - paul_75038

Certified Woman-Owned (WBE) & Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

*We are very committed. If you are unable to reach me, please contact
240-382-3356.*