you can give me a call back at my contact number

*609-353-5291Position:* *Production Support*

*Location: Plano, TXDuration: 12+ Months*

*Production Support : *Unix/SQL  requirements:

Unix & SQL application Support.

*Required Skill:*

Unix, (sed , Awk, profiles, short cuts, directories, - Basic Unix skills),
Shell Scripting (Write, Modify shell script to achieve task)

SQL – Any database where a person can write, Select query, Insert, Update
queries along with Join concepts.

Required Experience : At least 1-2 years of Production Support experience –
Production support experience need not be on UNIX SQL. It could be for
anything. Knowledge of How a ticket is received, how its handled, how
stakeholders are engaged. Incident Management – How monitoring is done, how
incidents are recorded, how to eliminate false negative, how the composite
monitoring is done (these are basics of incident management).

we don’t need : Unix – We don’t need system administrations skills at all
(like storage, VM, VX, EMC etc)

We don’t need DBAs (for SQL)

We don’t need people who know Incident Management from Process perspective.
This is a hands on technology support role.

Experience Band should be maximum 5-15 Years. It’s a individual contributor
role. No team lead or no management activities required.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Prateek BhardwajRecruitment Lead*

Cell : 609-353-5291

Fax : 609 799 5746